Menswear project...

Tuesday, January 25, 2011
I really enjoyed this project, as its the first time I'd really researched mens fashion, it was a great oppurtunity to explore more masculin styling and design.
For this project I had to design and make a mens coat/jacket, with a particular man in mind. My project, is aimed at a guy who loves all things music, festivals and gigs etc. 
I was inspired by my photographs I had taken of graffiti and rural scenery,which inspired the indie, urban and rugged theme throughout the project.








Below is the final outcome,styled to suit indie theme.Location for shoot; basement and carpark, suits the urban theme of the project.....



sketchbook:my designs ideas and photos,supporting images:'Allsaints'.

Design,fabric swatches and fashion flats.

Menswear line up board.