Envious Locks...

Friday, September 2, 2011
I know I'm a bit behind, on posting about colorful hair and Dip dye,but I simply love it. I love the bright and bold colours everyone is sporting in their hair,its a fun way to brighten up your oufits and your day.






Lauren Conrad.

Kate Bosworth.


...and just because I love her and this pink shade,Lady GaGa.

Above  images all sourced form weheartit.com


Image from www.superdrug.com.
'Colour FX Punk Pink Hairspray'

If you don't dare dye your hair,and just fancy this bold trend for the day,then I recommend this genius coloured hair spray. With a few sprays of this stuff,your hair is instantly on trend,and packed full of colour,and the best thing is,at the end of the day,you can wash it out,and try out a different colour-as it also comes in green,blue,gold,black...
...and a bargain at only £2.99.