Sustainable fashion....

Friday, February 11, 2011
My new project for semester two,is based on sustainable fashion and recycling. We've become a through away society,with new trends coming and going,we chuck away and buy new clothes all the time. With these unwanted clothes, I want to create a garmnet thats unique,innovative and new....



Using these three garments,I bought from a charity shop,I created this.....

 

top made from old Tshirt
                                                    Sustainable....
After my last couple experiements, I was inspired to try out different garments to create a range of design ideas...

 

 ...using these three garments I created the outfit below...







                              ...Sustainable




                            My final design idea...