Androgyny

Thursday, December 15, 2011
New Direction: Androgyny
Initially my new Uni Project was inspired by the eighties,but as much as I love the eighties,my project was going no where,and I was overwhelmed with so much uni work,I had to catch up with. 
I was struck with inspiration when I came across Andrej Pejic,the male model changing the face of fashion and modeling,as you will be able to tell in the images below...

.Andrej Pejic.
.Andrej Pejic.

.Andrej Pejic.



New Direction: Androgyny.

So now I'm packed full of idea's and inspiration,and I'm slowly getting back on track with my uni coursework. Below is some more images I love and some picture from my sketchbook and the deconstructed shirt I'm making...
.Agyness Deyn.

.My Uni Work.


Thanks so much for all your lovely comments.
I will reply as soon as possible.
X X X