'Traveller Girl' Toilé development.

Tuesday, February 28, 2012
'Traveller Girl'
My toilé,one of the outfits for my Final Major Project.

Longer Shirt/Dress still in development/unfinished.

My toilé,one of the outfits for my Final Major Project.
These are still only my toilé's and are still in development. They will be made in a mix of  flannel,plaids,florals and jersey when I make the actual outcomes of these.
I will post photo's when I get started on those, but for now I have to get cracking on the next six outfits I have to make in two weeks!
I'd also like to thank Marianne for passing on this lovely award, it means alot to be nominated. Check out Mariannes blog, if you havent done so already, she always has fabulous posts full of inspiring fashion editorials.I will post about this in a future post...