Aztec Nail Art&Statement Accessories

Thursday, April 5, 2012
Aztec Nails&Statement Accessories
Though over the last few weeks,I've experimented with making my own accessoires,for my university project,I can never resist the úber cool and innovative,statement pieces from Urban Outfitters...
Accessories-Urban Outfitters.Nail Art-River Island
Accessories-Urban Outfitters.Nail Art-River Island
Traveller Girl Project Accessorie.
Dream catcher necklace- Made By Me.
Also here is another of the necklaces,I have made recently. Thanks so much for all your comments,on my last few posts,on the accessories I have been making. I am planning on making more and selling these in the near future.
Also check out Edition Clothings, new look on their website. Launch still to be announced,very soon! Follow on twitter and like on facebook to keep instantly up to date.