Ready For Graduate Fashion Show

Wednesday, May 23, 2012
Winchester School of Art Fashion Shows
I'm so excited to of completed my collection; all pressed, organised and handed in,with accessories made,bags customised and six pairs of shoes bought.
All ready for the Fashion Show this Thursday.
Soon I will post photos of my photoshoot, but for now here's my new outfit, for graduate fashion week, after all this hard work, I had to do some retail therapy!
Floral Blazer,Jersey Midi/Maxi Dress,Necklace&Shoes: New Look
Hopefully I'll get a good seat at the Fashion Show, close enough to take some great photo's of my collection on the runway, which I will post photo's of.
Thank you for all your lovely comments, and new followers, I'm off to go do a much needed catch up, on all your fab blogs!
X X X