Andrej Pejic-Androgyny

Thursday, January 26, 2012
Androgyny
This week I have been busy,'beavering' away,trying my hardest to get all my coursework and garments finished for my Hand in.
I got it all done,but in a rush so my Androgyny project garments,are'nt as well made as I hoped for,hopefully wont affect my results too much?!
Below is some quick snaps of the two final outfits,modelled on my sister.
(sorry the pictures are blurry,I was experimenting on Photoshop)
My designs on my sister
My designs on my sister
Inspiration
Andrej Pejic-weheartit.com
Andrej Pejic-weheartit.com
Miley Cyrus-weheartit.com
The garments are made from a combination of fabrics-cottons,leather and PVC (I know,sounds like a dodgy combination) but I was inspired by androgyny,and I wanted my designs to be contemporary yet sophisticated with an androgynous twist.
x x x