Muse Project&Edition Clothing

Thursday, January 12, 2012
Muse Project.
Just a quick post,with some more photo's from my Muse project and some Big News...
Model-my sister. Dress,Bag&Styling-by Me.

Edition Clothing.
I don't know if you guy's remember,but a few month's ago,I posted about Edition Clothing's Design Competition,which I entered. Well the competition has closed,and I found out yesterday,that I have WON!
This is my winning design,which will be printed on a limited number of tops and T-shirts.
 I still have'nt stopped smiling since I found out,I'm so suprised and excited for the next steps with this Project.
This is a Brand New Brand Edition Clothing,Introducing New designers to bring you the freshest,limited Edition Clothing.
I will let you know how it's going and where you can get hold of these T-shirts and Tops.
To keep instantly up to date,follow on Twitter:



Thanks so much for your support and comments.
Let Me Know What You Think?
 X X X