'Traveller Gir'l:Florals Mix&Match

Thursday, March 29, 2012
'Traveller Girl':Florals Mix&Match
One of my final collection outfits:Still in Progress.
I have broken up from Uni for Easter Break, so have been busy with a long list of project work I have to get done,in order to stay on top of it all,and to make my last months,of University less stressful,to make the most of the time left.
I'm experimenting with toilés as I'm still in the decission process of which final six outfits to make.
I also have to make two of the final outfits which had been decided in my Critical Review/Presentation,and the one above is one of them,but I still need to make another garment to complete this outfit.
Im very pleased with it so far,it's exciting to start working on the final outfits ,experimenting with colour and prints.
Toilé of Fringed Bikini Top:Still in Progress.
Let Me Know What You Think?
Thank You For Your Lovely Comments.