Traveller Girl Necklaces

Thursday, March 22, 2012
Traveller Girl Necklaces.
In a previous post, I showed you all my 'Traveller Girl' earrings for my Final Major Project, as I am now at the stage of thinking about the styling of my collection.
I have made necklaces, rings and bracelets, below is just the necklaces for now, I will post the other accessories soon...
Each Accessorie is unique, either it be,by its feather,charm or bead that I have bought and collected through the years from broken jewels and found bits and bobs.
Necklaces all Made By Me.
Shirt Im wearing: Vintage from The Beatnik Emporium in Southampton.
Necklaces all Made By Me.
Shirt Im wearing: Vintage from The Beatnik Emporium in Southampton.
Necklaces&Feather earring all Made By Me.
Shirt Im wearing: Vintage from The Beatnik Emporium in Southampton.
Let Me Know What You Think?
Would You Wear These Necklaces?
How and What Would You style it with?