Bohemian men's fashion...

Thursday, June 23, 2011
My own illustration,which I have presented on a moodboard,using images all from 'Asos.com'.
Prices for items I found on 'Asos.com': Denim shorts-£60.00. Aztec satchel-£35.00. Both vests- £14.00. Shoes-£55.00. Aztec stitch belt-£15.00. Aztec ruck sack- £30.00. Harmonica necklace-£8.00.

My first project for the start of my second year at Uni,was a Menswear project. I had'nt really taken much of an interest in men's fashion,or done much research on men's styles and designers before this. But during this project my eyes were opened up, to the endless styles and possibilities there is. With my ongoing theme,with my posts lately, I wanted to experiment with doing some designs for men, and find some fashions that I'm loving at the moment.
On the left is my fashion illustration, of some design and styling idea's, and to the right of this is some fashion finds, all from 'Asos.com'. I especially  love the aztec satchel and rucksack, they look amazing. I also found they had a harmonica necklace for £8.00, just like mine in my last post, but mine was only £1.50!

My own illustration and design.