yummy accessories...

Tuesday, June 7, 2011
Rings from left to right: scrablle ring-I made,Gold/pearl ring'-Tophshop',Rose ring-'Accessorize',Cup cake ring on porcelain plate- 'cuteability@etsy.com', large bow ring-'Accessorize'.
'PunkyAllsorts bracelet',Marshmallow bracelet- 'Girl from Blue city'

From back to front,left to right: Cameo and rose ring-'Accessorize',large flower ring-i made. Bow ring-'Accessorize'
Love knuckle duster ring-'Accessorize', White and gold Dove ring-'Pearl and Gypsy at New Look', Pearl ring-'Topshop', Scrabble ring-I made,Pearl/heart ring-part of three at 'Accessorize'.
Large red flower ring-'Accessorize', Large bow ring-'Accessorize', Strawberry ring- found on Amazon.co.uk, Cupcake and smartie cookie ring- cuteability@etsy.com.

Rings as listed before.
Ice cream earing at front-'New look', Porcelain cup and gol spoon necklace-'Accessorize', Wing earing in the background-'Topshop'
Bracelet-'Girl from Blue City'.


Accessories,as listed before.
I love accessories, I have so many I forget I have half of them, and in the above images is just a few of my most favourite,adorable rings and bracelets.
 As I mentioned before,I have alot of time on my hands,as I'm lucky enough to have a four month summer off! But I think I need to do something more constructive with my time, rather than just taking pictures of the things I love! I need to get work experience, a new job and definately need a holiday!