Ear cuff's

Monday, June 13, 2011
My photographs(basically edited by Corel paint shop proX2)
When I was flicking through 'LOOK' magazine not too long ago,I came across an article about a new jewellery designer who create's accessories using vintage piece's, in particular there was a picture of Sienna Miller on the red carpet,wearing this beautiful pearl and gold ear cuff,which had been made out of an old brooch.
Since then I tried shopping around for my very own ear cuff,but did'nt have much luck,until I found these wing earrings form 'Topshop', there were about £8.00,but well worth it even though I just wear the one,in the top of my ear as an ear cuff...

My own Photograph.
I think they have quite a vintage look,with the beautiful,pastel shade,faux opals,and iridesent/pearlescent diamonte's.
I through away the 'LOOK' magazine, so can't remeber the designer of the lovely piece's or find the image of Sienna Miller,but below are a couple of images, I found of different ear cuff's that I also love...  
 Image of a Vera Wang,ear cuff.
Link for the found image:http://www.blogger.com/goog_695725517

                          
Image on the left of Sienna Miller and on the right,image of Kim Kardashian.
Link to found images: