***Floral inspirations***

Thursday, July 14, 2011






















        Own Photograph and Head Piece                                                                                 Own Photograph

I love the colours and shapes of flowers, there so beautiful and inspirational, so for this post I thought I'd post some of my own photographs and some other images,that really inspire me, and make me feel all summery!
The floral headpiece (above) is something I made for my first ever,uni project. I'm quite pleased with it, shame its too big to wear out everyday! Its just left in a box in my loft :(

                                                            DVF headband- Image found on Google images.

Image from- www.polyvore.com


Own Sketch of a Lily.

DVF spring/summer 2009-Image from ethicalfashion.com                               Own photograph/ painting.

***Floral Summer***