Star inspiration

Wednesday, July 20, 2011
Dolce&Gabbana
Fall/Winter 2011/2012


Both Images from- Dolce&Gabbana.com

When I saw the Fall/Winter Ad campaign for Dolce&Gabbana's 2011/12 collection,I instantly fell in love with the masculin styling mixed with super feminine,sexy dresses. The mix of star,musical notes and animal prints will add a bit of fun to anyones winter wardrobe.
Inspired by this ad campaign,and my last post of lip art,I decided to combine the two. Not spending any money,you can be on trend with star themed lips,even though I delt this can be worn all day...
Own photograph and styling.


Own photograph and styling.

Not everyone can afford these gorgeous designer garments(as seen in first two images) and not everyone can afford to keep up with the latest trends that are everychanging, but I've had a shop around and found some garments and accessories, at highstreet prices, and a beautiful accessorie if you fanscy treating yourself...

                    Own moodboard, Images are sourced as seen on the moodboard,not my own.

 Own moodboard, Images are sourced as seen on the moodboard,not my own.


I loved the 'Asos' sheer blouse with star ruffle,shoulder detail so much,that I've orderd it,and can't wait for it to arrive in the next few days.I'll post some photo's when it arrives.
Whilst I was also on 'Asos.com' I saw this black star unitard,which instantly reminded me of Katy Perry's performance of 'Firework' on the 'X Factor' last year...as seen below...