Friendship Bracelets

Friday, July 29, 2011
Friendship Bracelets,made by me.
Nail Polish- 'Barry M' Lemon and Moon Blue

Friendship Bracelets,made by me.
Nail Polish- 'Barry M' Lemon and Moon Blue

Friendship Bracelets,are forever in fashion and worn by everyone,from celebs to your best friends. With some spare time on my hands,I went onto 'Youtube' and found numerous video's on how to make friendship bracelets. There's tens of different techniques,but I just kept with the simplest,basic idea,as you can see above. I added beads and charms to make them look more complicated and unique.
Whilst I'm saving money making my own,I'd absolutely love to be able to afford the ultimate in friendship bracelets; 'Links of London'...
'Links of London' 2012 Fushia Frienship Bracelt £130.00
www.linksoflondon.com

WEB EXCLUSIVE 'Links of London' multi colored,skull frienship bracelet. £145.00.

Lauren Conrad wearing frienship Bracelets.