Fall 2011 Make up Trends.

Thursday, August 25, 2011

In my last post,I got some lovely feedback on my make up experiment,
for the latest sixtie's trend.
So I've researched some of my favourite designers,
picking out make up trends that are glamourous,
experimental and bang on trend for the coming season.
Using these as inspirations,I've attempted to re-create these inovative looks...

 Statement Smokey eye's with Deep red Stained lips...
at Christian Dior Fall 2011.




Main image is from Christian Diors Fall 2011 collection.(Models face.)
Other Photographs are My own as well as the styling.(The two eye's and lip's.)

The Make up I used for the smokey eye's...
-'Accessorize' eye shadow in 'Illusion eye shadow,16-Sage'
-'Fearne Cotton' eye shadow range in Black and Gold

For the base colour of the eye lid,I used the sage eye shadow.
I then used the Gold eyeshadow in the inner corner of the eye and along the bottom lash line.The metallic sheen from the Gold eye shadow,really open's the eye's up.
I then used the black eyeshadow on the crease of the eye and on the bottom outer lash line for a dramatic,smokey look.

...and for the stained lips...
-'MaXfactor' Lipfinity lasting lip tint in shade 4.

For the lip look,I put a little concealer on the lips,for a matt finish,then dabbed on the red lip stain,to create a long lasting blouchy look.

Vibrant Brows...
at Chanel Fall 2011.

Chanel Fall 2011 Ad Campaign.
Photo of eyebrows and Blusher, My own.

When I saw Chanel's latest Ad Campaign,I was so inspired,I absolutley love the combination of long,glossy silver grey hair and vibrant Pink brows, simply genius.
Though you and I may not be brave enough for this trend,I thought it would be fun just to try it out.

For the Eyebrow's...
-'Barry M'- Blusher in shade 29.

The Blusher was the only bright pink I had,and it's just the same as any eye shadow,so I simply used an angled brush,to layer and brush the bold pink,through the brows.

Velvety,Glossed lips...
at John Galliano Fall 2011.

John Galliano Fall 2011.
Two lips and make up My own styling and photographs.

To create this look,I used...
-'17' in 'Lasting Fix,shade Chocolate Eclair'
-'Fearne Cotton' eye shadow range in purple.

I used a lip brush,to create precise,clean lines with the lipstick,not covering the whole lips,for a more interesting look and shape.
As I don't own a purple lip liner,I used purple eyeshadow,which I applied using a damp lip brush,on the outer line of the lips and blended,subtley inwards.
Make up is so versatile you can use any product in anyway,even eye shadow for lip liner. 

Hope you like the few trends I've picked out,and my interpretations.
Are you brave enough to wear Vibrant Pink Brows?