Styled Tye Dye

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

I hit the shops yesterday,ready to splash my birthday money. I spent every penny,not that I had much to begin with, but with the summer sales everywhere,I could'nt resist. 
Especially the Topshop sale,found some real bargains,like my new tye dye trousers.
 I know, I think they might be a required taste,you'll either hate them or love them, and I certainly do love them.
I also almost bought some amazing tye dye leggings in the sale for only ten pounds!
I'd love to know what happens to women,when they see sale signs?! They go crazy,like vulchers, Topshop was'nt even busy yesterday,and I got knocked and pushed out the way,god knows how many times?!


I really love the pleated detailing round the waist of the trousers, it makes the trousers slighty more flattering to wear, and there super comfortable. I also bought the cross bracelet form Topshop,for only £5.00, and it was'nt even in the sale.

Though I'm happy with my new pur-chases,like most girls,there's always something else you want,or see when you make your way out the shop,so below is the few things I spotted,and really wanted but could'nt afford...

All images from this moodboard are from Topshop.com
My own moodboard.