sixties

Thursday, August 18, 2011
Autumn/Winter 2011/12 trend...

Burberry,Yves Saint Laurent, Jean Paul Gaultier Autumn/Winter, 2011/2012.
Image source-http://vogue.co.uk/

Sixties...
With the temperature's slowly dropping,we're heading closer to the Autumn/Winter months, and ever closer to the latest A/W designers trends.
Flicking through the latest issue of Vogue,I was excited to see the strong sixties influences in some of the designers latest collections.
Designers such as Chanel,Prada and Burberry showcased some garments with dropped hem lines,polo necks, shift coats and some peter pan colars...

Prada Fall 2011 Ad Campaign.

Jasper Conran A/W 2011 collection.

...I also could'nt help notice the very sleek,bold eyeliner and bouffants on the catwalk. 
This inspired me to try out this make up technique along with some styling.
This look is classic and timeless,so I could'nt resist trying it out...

My sixties Styling experiment

My own photographs and styling.(on my sister :)


Own photograph and Styling.