I Need You --->

Tuesday, September 13, 2011
I Need You --->

I need help with my Summer Uni Project.
 I have created my theme of 'Streetstyle' and would absolutely love it,
if you guys could send me photo's of your unique style...



...I will post the photo's on my Blog as well, and link back to your Blogs.
The photo's will be used as research in my sketchbook,to help me with colour's,fabrics and design's.


...I've been really inspired by so many of your Blog's,your fashion,trends and unique style,so I thought this would be a great starting point for my Uni Project!

To Do...

If you simply send me photo's of your style,your name and blog,and even a short description of your blog if you like,I will post it on my Blog,as soon as possible...

Let me know if you have any suggestion's for my project?

Email photo's to- ka5g09@soton.ac.uk

What Im wearing...

-Blazer-TopShop
-Shirt- New Look
-Glasses- Asos
-Necklace- My mum's
-Ring- Miss Selfridge

Thank you xx

P.S: It would be great if you just leave me a comment,and let me know you emailed me/going to email me,so I check my emails asap x