Trend Spotter

Thursday, September 29, 2011
I've really enjoyed this project and apreciate everyone that has particapated.
I said I'd keep you up to date with how it's going so here's a few pictures of my design work and idea development (inspired by you guys...)...

...Just a few photo's of samples,designs and research...

Trend Spotting

With research and the fabulous bloggers style photo's,I have spotted four major trends,which I have then worked with in my garment designs...

The Trends

#1- Customised Denim-Im sure most of you have spotted or are wearing customised denim,wether it's torn,studded,spiked,dyed etc...

#2-Dressed up Sweats/Joggers- Dressing up your jogging bottoms,pairing it with designer T's or gorgeous vintage finds,so your feeling super comfy yet looking Chic...

#3-layerd sheer garments- Sheer,floaty and feminine fabrics and garments layerd on top of body con garments,leatards and super short shorts,so showing of your figures but in a subtley sexy way...

#4-Vintage knit luxe- Layerd,luxourious fabrics paired together for the ultimate glamourous,vintage luxe look,combining heavy knitwear,cord,velvets with vintage finds-leather bags,belts and jersey T's.

My Garment Designs

Photographed/Styled and Made By Me. Model- My little sister Chloe.
               Photographed/Styled and Made By Me. Model- My little sister Chloe.
Photographed/Styled and Made By Me. Model- My little sister Chloe.
Photographed/Styled and Made By Me. Model- My little sister Chloe.

I am so happy with how the garments turned out,specially as my sewing skills are limited.
My adorable sister really made these Photo's amazing,it was so fun and inspiring to shoot.
Hope you guy's like it,let me know what you think?

More Blogger Style...

My 'Blogger Style Part Three was the final post on your guy's style,but I have recieved some more gorgeous photo's from two more fabulous Blogger's,and had to share it with you guy's...

Missy Damon from www.popofstyle.com


Check out their Fabulous Blogs!!!

Click HERE,HERE and HERE for the other Blogger entries and Click HERE for more information about my Project.

Aww and a bit of sisterly love :D

Let Me Know What You Think?
and
Check Out These Fab Blogs...
Thank You To Everyone Who Has Taken Part
xxx