Sunshine

Thursday, September 8, 2011
Smile

Todays outfit,styled on my sister...
Top- Vintage,with fringe DIY
Shorts-Primark
Metal Bag-River Island
Peace Neckalce-Amazon.ac.uk
Picnic Necklace- Forever 21
Feather Necklace- Primark



I'd like to thank Jenniina and Caise for nominating me for the Sunshine award!

The rules:
-thank the person who gave you this award -write a post about it
-answer the questions
-pass it on to 10 bloggers who you think really deverse it and send them a message to let them know...

favorite color? I love all colours (especially blue and black)
favorite animal? dog
favorite number? ? 5
favorite drink? Coke!!!
facebook/twitter? I use neither :D
your passion? fashion, styling, my bofriend, Food!!! :)
giving/getting presents? giving presents
favorite pattern? Aztec
favorite day? weekends
favorite flower? orchid,lillies,thistles!

And the award goes to:
Fashionsitx

I love reading all the hundreds, of blogs I follow,and wish I could nominate you all.
Thank you to all the followers and readers of my blog :)