Ear Cuff and Wolves.

Tuesday, November 1, 2011
Ear Cuff and Wolf Earrings from Topshop.Silver Hoop from Claires Accessories.

Ear Cuff and Wolves...

I am obsessed with Topshops amazing range of Jewellery.
If I had the money I'd buy it all.
Topshop have so many pieces that you can't neccessarily get in any other Highstreet stores; such as Backlaces,earcuffs,knuckle dusters etc.
I know these are avaliable in many places,but with Topshop you can garuntee to find a statement piece of Jewelery...

(I have the ear cuff in,upside down,as I could'nt get my hoop out!)

I've also had a look for some more Statement Pieces, Topshop have to offer...

All Images sourced from Topshop.com.Created the Moodboard using Corel Paint Shop Pro X2.

Let Me Know What You Think...
Which Piece is Your Favourite?
X X X