Shamballa

Thursday, November 3, 2011
Shamballa

Whilst watching my favourite programmes of the moment; TOWIE and Made In Chelsea,and flicking through some fashion mags,I have spotted a gorgeous,sparkly,beaded bracelet worn by todays upcoming and hottest Celebs...
Also whilst searching for some images of Celebs wearing these bracelets,I also found that this is the latest,hottest trend,worn by Jay Z,Lil Wayne,Kim Kardshian and Keri Hilson, just to name a few.
Swaroski Beaded bracelet-Shamballa, All others-Made by Me.
I got mine at a fraction of the price on Amazon.
(Not an original,branded Shamballa bracelet)
Click on the link,for the exact one I purchased.

Image sourced HERE...

To learn more about Shamballa Bracelets,CLICK HERE
For a direct Link of the one I purchased,CLICK HERE...

Thank You all,for your lovely comments,I will reply a.s.a.p
x x x