Muse Project

Wednesday, November 16, 2011
Peter Jensen 'MUSE' project.

It was quite a few posts a go I mentioned my latest Uni Project 'Muse'. 
I've been so busy trying to complete the project,I had'nt had a chance to blog about it, but with  a long awaited week off Uni!I finally have more time to catch up and blog a little...

Here are just a few photo's I toke of my sketchbook...






My muse for this project is someone who is very inspirational and very special to many people,who knew her.
 So my main design features are lace-from the clothes she wore, russian dolls-from the ornaments she collected,tartan-from her scottish routes,patchwork and quilting-from the beautiful arts and crafts she made.
My end result is a sweet,layerd lace minidress,and lace clutch with russian doll print for the lining.
Hopefully soon I'll be able to do the photoshoot for this project and post up the final outcome.

My theme for the project- Precious, special, elegant,memories...

Let Me Know What You Think?
Thank You For all Your Lovely Comments.
X X X