23 Years Young

Tuesday, August 7, 2012
23 Years Young
Another year has flown by,once again. It seems to feel, that the older I get,the quicker time goes. I just wish it could slow down a little bit,so I can enjoy being young,not that 23 is old,at all,I just feel it and would love to know, I'm not the only one out there that feels like this! Anyway Sunday was my Birthday and I had a lovely day,simply chilling with my boyfriend, a little shopping,a little stroll and a few drinks.As well as a wonderful dinner,at Mango's,where we over ate,as always,lots of Thai food..
These are the lovely presents my boyfriend got for me,and picked all by himself,so I think he did pretty good.I'm a lover of all things spiked and turqoise,so these were perfect.
As well as these gifts I was given a Hot Air Balloon ride from my parents.They were lucky enough to win the tickets,but were to scared to use them,so I jumped at the chance to go.
If the weather is all good, I will be doing it at the end of this month,and will hopefully get some beautiful pictures to post up and show you.
Thank you for all your kind words and Birthday wishes,I'm off to check out your new posts and reply to your lovely comments..