OASAP

Wednesday, August 29, 2012
OASAP
A couple of weeks ago,I was lucky enough to become a blogger Affilate for OASAP,I was credited with $30 to spend on whatever I chose,from on trend fashions,shoes,accessories and jewelery. Soon as I saw this edgey spiked necklace I had to get it,and as it was such a bargain,I also chose this sweet little mouse,wrap around ring.
My apolagies for the photo :D the weather was awful and incredibly windy,hense the squinty eyes and messy hair! I mentioned a couple of posts ago,about a hot air balloon ride I got for my Birthday,which has actually been cancelled,due to the bad weather at the moment,I will post photos when I do get do go,hopefully soon...
I'd also like to thank you for all your lovely comments,and follows,and for helping me reach 600+ followers,which is incredible,and never thought was possible. I'd also like to apolagies for being absent,I've finally got a job,and have'nt had a chance to blog and get back to all your lovely comments. I have read them all,and will defiantely get back to you and check out all your lovely posts,every spare chance I get...
You too could be a blogger Affilate,by following this link here,theres lots to chose from,and its incredibly affordable and on trend.