Aztec Nail Art

Friday, August 3, 2012
Aztec Nail Art
I love experimenting with nail art,and have'nt posted some in a while. Thanks to my claires accessories black nail paint pen,I can create these Aztec style nails! It takes a little while and you have to have a steady hand,but its worth the effort..
To create this Aztec nail art look,all you have to do is; Paint white polish as your base colour,then simply paint random colours in streaks on your nails,it does'nt have to be neat! Once thats dry,use a nail art pen and draw random lines,dots and zig zags,once dry apply a top coat of clear polish..
Heres some nail art inspiration,that I love.Thanks for all your lovely comments,and I hope you all have a lovely weekend!Im turning 23 this weekend,feeling old :D
Nail Art Inspirations
Inspiration sourced from wehearit.com